- A 2-in-1 valve design for temperature control and automatic balancing- Built-in differential pressure controller- Maximum differential pressure 60 kPa- Limitation of maximum flow between 25 – 135 liters per hour- Available in DN 10/15/20- Available in Straight, Angle, Angle UK, Angle left and Angle right models- Available in NF (Norm France) and DIN (Deutsche Industrial Norms) standards
Dynamic Valve™ is good news for everybody involved in designing or specifying of two-pipe heating systems. It has all the advantages of automatic hydronic balancing combined with optimal temperature control.
- Less components require dimensioning- Less time spend on diagnostics, calculations, meetings and preparations- Fast, reliable and easy commissioning process
- Permanently optimized heating system- Solving typical heating complaints as noise and heating start up times- User can not disturb the system balance- Increased customer satisfaction and less service calls
- Improved temperature control leads to reduced energy consumption- Reduced pumping costs due to pump optimization and less flow circulation- Less heat loss in return pipeline by full control of the system delta T- Lower return temperatures ensure higher boiler or district heating efficiency
By installing the valves you also install automatic balancing at the same time. To commission the system correctly the valves just have to be set to correct maximum flow at each radiator.
- Installation is exactly similar to regular radiator valves
- Less components, like Manual Balancing Valves, need to be installed
- Fast and easy commissioning by pre-setting the maximum flow
- Simple and single radiator pressure verification instead of riser flow verification
- Automatically balanced system compensates for regular demand changes
- Residents can't disturb the system balance
- Even heat distribution throughout the building
- Satisfied customers and no service call backs
- A demounting tool is available to replace the valve insert or pressure controller without need to drain the system
- Easy to solve individual comfort issues without disturbing system balance
- No dependency to other parts of the heating system
Dynamic Valve™ is a product typical to use in residential buildings. Many owners, occupants and other users will recognize typical heating problems like noise, uneven heating and high energy bills. The indoor comfort will be greatly increased when Dynamic Valve™ is used.
- Accurate and constant temperatures
- Fast start up times
- Silent heating
- Automatic balance avoids typical heating complaints- Minimal disturbance during renovation - Less resident complaints- Residents can't disturb system balance
- Better control allows a lower desired room temperature (each degree Celsius lower setting corresponds to an average of 5-8% less energy consumption)
- Optimized pump settings lead to lower electricity costs
- Optimized delta T reduces energy losses and increases boiler or district heating efficiency
- Reduced costs and a lower energy bill
No, Dynamic Valve™ can only be used in two-pipe heating systems
The maximum diffential pressure is 0,6 bar or 60 kPa
All sensors with a RA-connection (RAW, RAE, RAX, RAS-C, RAS-C2, RA 2000, living by Danfoss) can be used. However the Dynamic Valve™ should only be mounted in the inlet, so FJVR sensors should not be mounted.
No, if there is a few radiators where Dynamic Valve™ can be mounted (e.g. due to a radiator with build-in valve) you can still achieve proper system balance. However it needs to be a little throughout a system.
Yes, this can be done by using the Danfoss dP tool™. With it you can measure whether the differential pressure of 0,1 bar or 10 kPa is achieved. The actual flow can be derived by looking up the actual pre-set value in the data sheet or on the Danfoss Pre-setting tool.
The valve works in a way that the pre-set flow will be kept regardless of pressure changes in the heating system.
No, as the valve will keep a constant pressure over the valve cone, noise will not be an issue as long as the maximum differential pressure in the system is below 0,6 bar or 60 kPa
Dynamic Valve™ can be used with all common used heating sources:
- Direct district heating (a pressure diferential controller needs to be mounted);- Indirect district heating;- Gas boilers;- Oil boilers;- Heat pumps.
Innovative radiator valve with a 2-in-1 valve design