The FHF and FHF-F manifolds both have pre-setting which ensures easy hydronic balancing. The purity and quality of the brass used in Danfoss FHF and FHF-F manifolds minimizes the risk of corrosion and leakages. Mounting the mixing shunt is extremely easy, as it is very compact from only 110 mm in installation dimension.
Technical details about our range
Floor heating equals comfortable heating, as your feet are kept nice and warm while your head is kept slightly cooler. Most people find this difference in temperature between feet and head the most relaxing.
• Radiators collect dust – and cleaning around them is difficult.
• Floor heating is hidden under the floor and makes cleaning a breeze.
• Equally distributed heating makes it possible to lower the room temperature and still feel comfortable.
• For every degree the room temperature can be lowered, 5% energy is saved.
• Warm radiators move a lot of heated air upwards from the grilles – and the dust travels with it.
• Due to the large heating surface of floor heating, less dust is kicked up.
•The bathroom is the one room where water collects most on the floor.
• With floor heating, water evaporates quickly and the floor becomes dry and safe again in no time.
• Floor heating requires a lot less supply temperature than radiators, since floor heating has a larger surface from which energy is emitted.
• Heat sources, such as gas boilers, run more efficiently at low temperatures.
Search for data sheets, instructions, certificates, leaflets and more
Do you have a questions for us about the above products? Or would you like to get a quote from us?
We kindly ask you to contact your local Danfoss sales office, so we can serve you in the best possible way in your own language.